Cummins Calterm v5 (5.1.1.011 + MetaFiles)
Cummins Calterm v4 (4.7.1.007 + MetaFiles)
Calterm: Calibration Terminal v4.
The new version of Calterm 4.7.1.007 is an engineering development and testing tool used to monitor the Electronic Control Module (ECM) for the Cummins engine system and to alter the calibration data contained therein.
What functions do you think can be performed using Calterm 4?
– Perform DPF regeneration
– View active and inactive fault codes
– Troubleshoot integration issues
– Troubleshoot calibration issues
– Collect engine/AT test data
Cummins Calterm can be used to:
– temporarily change calibrations
– view and erase fault codes
– log ECM and J1939/Datalink parameters
When to use Calterm 4 and not Insite™?
There are several instances when Calterm is a
preferred tool over Insite™:
– Calterm 4 allows the user to access additional
parameters in the ECM
– Calterm 4 can log data at a faster rate
– Calterm 4 allows a user to temporary change calibrations and override parameters during testing
The supported DLA kits for Cummins Calterm
[Diagnostic adapter interface] Cummins Inline 7 Data Link Adapter
Software config file is a text file that contains and assign the engine
parameters, along with their scaling and location inside the ECM
There are two types of software configuration files:
– .ecfg (Core 2 products (Core 2 products e.g Above EPA 2007)
– At least 5 Gb of free space on your HDD
– Cummins Hardware interface to establish a connection between the vehicle ECM and Cummins Calterm software
Cummins Insite 8X Keygenarator
Cummins Calterm v4 (4.2.1.005 + MetaFiles)
Cummins insite INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter